KRAV-MAGA AMI NIV FOR KIDS & TEENS Hadera
Ami Niv built a special program for Preschool children by the name “KM-Kids” specially designed for ages 3 and up to meet all the possible solutions. Through the study of martial arts, gymnastics, and acrobatics. Ami Niv developed and built This program with an emphasis on thinking from psychological and physiological aspects of education supposed to develop and engage the child from a young age.”All coaches and trainers are senior academics Wingate graduates who specialize in various martial arts, acrobatics, and gymnastics for Preschool children.
THE PROGRAM “KRAV MAGA KIDS”
- 1) Improvement of Attention and Concentration of the child while allowing them to develop habit formation properly.
- 2) Development of a posture and important musculoskeletal strengthening that the child development at an early age to prevent serious poor motor skills: such as: sitting, walking, and running. Fine motor skills: writing, lifting objects, holding objects.
- 3) Awareness of a healthy diet helps maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- 4) Social communication and adaptation to social life: participation in activities with the group encourages children to be part of a group as well as to make new friends.
- 5) Dealing with physical stress or psychological strengthens the character and self-confidence of the child.
- 6) Additional features: cognitive work, restraint, patience, and tolerance.
For more details please contact or email us at email@example.com