Ami Niv is the only selected pupil of Imi Lichtenfeld, the founder of Krav Maga. Ami Niv carried on Imi Lichtenfeld’s way in form of Krav Maga School named “Aiki Krav Maga”. Ami Niv started with training on judo and jiu-jitsu until he resivd black belt. At the age of 16 , he took up training in Krav Maga style popular in Israel among youth, army and special detachments. Ami Niv is Master of Krav Maga (10 dan), Aikido (4 dan), Jujitsu (6 dan).
During his service in Israel defense army, Ami Niv was the head of department of Krav Maga training and simultaneously – acting specialist in field of Israel security and antiterrorism.
Ami Niv carries out seminars on Krav Maga and international terrorism on a regular basis both in Israel and abroad. He has many pupils and followers all over the world. Ami Niv trains in Krav Maga martial art and various fight techniques. He also carries out seminars and consultations on struggle against international terrorism, trains elite subdivisions of army and police, and provides consultations to various offices of state, antiterrorist organizations and security organizations. Ami Niv is lecturer of leading international Universities on terrorism counteraction and security as well as coordinator of special detachments on struggle against terrorism.
- Ami Niv the Head and the Founder of Aiki Krav Maga Federation (AKMF).
- Senior instructor and international consultant in anti-terrorism.
- Direct follower / Senior instructor of Imi Lichtenfeld.
- KRAV MAGA dan 10 / JIU-JITSU dan 6 / AIKIDO dan 4
AMI NIV ACADEMIC DEGREE
- Master's degree/М. А. of University of Leicester in England on sociology and sport management.
- Graduate of coach department of Wingate Institute for Physical Education and Sports in Israel.
- Master of Laws (L.L.M Law) of Bar-Ilan University in Israel.
"Act the best you can but act appropriately."
"Do Minimum defense against Maximum attack."
AMI NIV: "Perform the technique as a reflex, without thinking, and control the other attackers".